Sunday, January 17, 2010

Review for Canon Digital Rebel XSi 12.2 MP Digital SLR Camera

Canon Digital Rebel XSi 12.2 MP Digital SLR Camera Review from Hyun Yu. His said this Canon Digital Rebel is Great camera, one of the best low(er)-end DSLRs on the market. Short review: My journey with DSLRs began back in 2003 with the original Digital Rebel. DSLRs changed my photography for the better like nothing else. Five years and some 25,000 shots later, it's still going strong. Along the way I upgraded to the Canon 30D, which is a fantastic camera as well. When the 40D was announced, I decided to wait until the 50D sometime in 2009, but wanted a newer backup/second body for my photography needs. So when the XSi/450D was announced, it sounded like a perfect fit for my needs.
B0012YA85A

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Camera 239. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan